WELCOME TO PRAIRIE LANDING GOLF CLUB!
BOOK your 2022 golf outing, wedding reception or special event with us.
With meticulously maintained greens and fairways, Prairie Landing is designed with the player in mind. From wide open par 5's to narrow par 3's, the course is a fair challenge with a rewarding landscape. Peppered with various wetlands, mounds, and bunkers, Prairie Landing is no walk in the park. The alluring landscape could be considered a hazard itself. Upon taking the tee box, try not to get lost in her beauty. At Prairie Landing, you're in her world.
Prairie Landing Golf Course is a prairie links style 18-hole course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. The course has been rated 4.5 Stars by Golf Digest for "Best Places to Play", one of only 25 Illinois courses to receive such a rating. Dedicated to the golfer, Prairie Landing Golf Club prides itself on offering the quintessential golf experience of the Chicagoland Area.
Whether you are looking to book an outing of many, or just a morning out with a few, Prairie Landing is waiting. With smooth and fluid tee time intervals, Prairie Landing will get you out at a comfortable pace for your party. They say the grass is always greener on the other side, consider Prairie Landing Golf Course, the other side.
GOLF PRACTICE FACILITY
Prairie Landing has two well-conditioned regulation Par-4 practice holes, the use of which is included with your green fee or Practice Center fee. The $32 Practice Center fee includes use of the driving range (two large buckets), practice holes, chipping area and putting greens for up to three hours. For more information about our driving range, click here.
The two available practice holes are 300-350 yard par fours Par-4’s with a third practice hole available as a Par-3 that plays to the same green as the second practice hole. These practice holes are set in a secluded area adjacent to the clubhouse and provide a great venue to work on your golf game, as well as a striking scenic view of the DuPage Airport.
Practice Center Memberships
Prairie Landing offers Practice Center memberships that afford you an unlimited use of the practice facilities and unlimited free green fees after 3:30 PM. For more information about membership programs, click here.
FACILITY RULES & REGULATIONS
Rules & Regulations
- The range is closed from approximately 4:00 PM Monday until 8:30 AM Tuesdays. This allows for clean picking of range balls and mowing maintenance. If weather interferes, this regular maintenance routine may occur another day. Please make note of this schedule.
- When using the grass tees, please hit the ball from within the ropes.
- Disclaimer: Hole #14 is over the mounds on the left-hand side. As not to cause any complications, Prairie Landing asks that you please aim further to the right of the mounds.
- The practice holes are not to be used as a driving range. You may use them as a practice area and hit a few balls from a spot. You are required to repair your fairway divot(s) and ball mark(s) on the green. Use and lose your own balls not Prairie Landing range balls.
- Be aware of other people using the practice holes and be courteous by stepping aside or moving forward.
- On some Saturday evenings, the practice holes may be closed for an hour or so for a wedding ceremony.
- Golf cars for use on the practice holes are based on availability.
Rules & Regulations
- Hit balls from the outer edges of the chipping area or from the rough outside of the closely mowed grass. Never hit balls from within the painted target circles.
- Pick up your practice balls. If you would like to use our ball-plunger/shag bag for practice, please feel free to ask an attendant.
Rules & Regulations
- Using range balls to practice putting or chipping is not good for developing feel. Please refrain from bringing range balls to the putting green.
- If you like to practice putting and chipping, you should start a Shag Bag of your own with regular balls. You can order one from the pro shop.
Rules & Regulations
Each person using a golf cart does so at his/her own risk. Each person renting or driving a golf cart is responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused, including—without limitation—injury to him/herself and damage to the cart and agrees to indemnify Prairie Landing Golf Club against all loss, claims or expenses resulting from use of said golf cart.
Using Target Flags
Driving range yardages are measures from the posts at the back of the tee to the corresponding colored flag. Laser measuring devices are great for practicing because they provide you with the exact yardage to a target from the point where you are hitting. Check out our Bushnell Laser Rangefinders, which are specifically designed for golf, at the Prairie Landing Pro Shop counter.
NOTE: Prairie Landing Golf Club reserves the right to suspend privileges or revoke seasonal membership for violation of facility policies, general rules or poor golf etiquette.
The Prairie Landing Driving Range includes the following:
- Large Bucket (72 Balls) – $13
- Medium Bucket (48 Balls) – $10
- Practice Center Fee – $32
- $130 Range Key for $110
Be sure to take advantage of Prairie Landing’s innovative stretching apparatus before beginning your practice session.
Prairie Landing’s grass tees are complemented by first-class artificial tees (new in 2014). Combine the driving range with the practice holes, two putting greens and chipping area and Prairie Landing offers you the best practice opportunity in the Chicago area. The driving range also features a convenient range ball machine dispensing system that accepts credit cards, pin codes and member eKeys.
Check out the Prairie Landing Practice Membership opportunity and really get your game in shape.