Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage Assistant Manager
Job Description, Training and Experience Required
Responsibilities include setting up and tearing down banquet and meeting space, maintaining cleanliness of work areas and back of house areas, assisting moving boxes/packages, as well as assist in the maintenance of equipment.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to walk for 8 hrs or more.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (50lbs+)
- Friendly, customer focused personality is a must
- Must be available to work flexible schedule including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Please call Ashley Greenlund at 630.208.7633 or email email@example.com for more information.