Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage Assistant Manager
Job Description, Training and Experience Required
Come make some good money at one of the top rated public Golf Courses in the state.
The 2021 season is upon us and we have openings for both weekday and weekend shifts. We have expanded and now have a new bar and expanding seating. We expect to have an amazing season and we need professional and reliable staff to help us delight our customers.
We offer flexible hours and great pay.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The positions require substantial interaction with the general public and staff. Tact, pleasant demeanor, and good judgment must be exercised in this role. Exemplary customer service is our number one goal! Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Serve all food and beverage items
- Follow company policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Present a professional appearance
- A polite and pleasant demeanor
- Customer service experience
- Must be 18 years of age and looking for a fun, fast paced environment.
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Please call Carie Scallion at 630.208.7633 or email email@example.com for more information.
Hourly plus tips. You will make a minimum of $12 per hour!