Food & Beverage
The 2022 season is upon us. Openings for both weekday and weekend shifts. We are currently looking for professional and reliable staff for our newly remodeled bar and grill area. We have multiple openings for both positions and offer flexible hours with competitive pay.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position requires a substantial interaction with the general public and staff. Tact, pleasant demeanor, and good judgment must be exercised in this role. Exemplary customer service is our number one goal! Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Must be able to lift and move items
- Be able to be on feet for shifts
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Serve all food and beverage items
- Follow company policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Present a professional appearance
- A polite and pleasant demeanor
- Customer service experience
- Must be 21 years of age and looking for a fun, fast paced environment.
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Please call Michelle Wright at 630.208.7629 or email [email protected] for more information.
Competitve Hourly Wage plus tips.