Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Golf Course Superintendent
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our golf maintenance team. The Assistant Superintendent will assist the Superintendent in all aspects of daily course maintenance including; crew leadership, supervision and quality control of our product; fertilizer/pesticide applications; irrigation troubleshooting/repair; moisture level management/monitoring and project management. A typical workweek (peak season) generally involves overtime and weekend days in all types of weather conditions.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a range up to 40k annually. Health, dental/vision and life insurance benefits. Paid vacation and sick leave. IMRF participation. Paid professional association dues and golfing privileges.
- A two or four-year degree in Agronomy emphasizing turfgrass management
- 2-3 years golf course experience preferably as a First Assistant
- Illinois pesticide operators license (or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire)
- Valid (Illinois) driver’s license
Deadline To Apply/Availability
Accepting resumes/applications until February 28, 2017. Potential hire and start date in late March/early April.
- Eric Mundt
- Golf Course Superintendent
- Prairie Landing Golf Club
- 2325 Longest Drive
- West Chicago, IL 60185
- Office: 630.232.1650, Cell: 630.926.0631